Traveling with points doesn't have to be confusing or complicated - let me show you how
Points Made Easy next opens for enrollment May, 2023 - join the waitlist now!
Points Made Easy is the ONLY online course made specifically to walk high-income employed professionals and business owners through earning and using credit card points for high-value travel - whether that's international business class flights to the Maldives, or making your points take you farther with economy flights for pennies on the dollar out of pocket expense.
The only online course that makes learning how to travel using points easy - and FUN.
Learn everything you need to know to travel using points - without confusion, overwhelm, analysis paralysis, or spending hours you don't have on a hundred different points blogs trying to piece it together on your own.YES, I NEED THIS
With Points Made Easy, you'll:
- Finally understand how points work - and know exactly how to earn and use points for the travel that matters most to you.
- Have a strategy that will work to earn you thousands of points every year- without having to sign up for a new credit card every month.
- Feel confident finding and booking the best points deals, saving you a ton of money and making it easy to take more trips with fewer points.
- Enjoy first-class travel for the price of an economy ticket - and actually look forward to your flights as one of the highlights of your trip instead of something to tolerate until you get to your dream destination.
And you'll be able to achieve all of this with live support!
Because when you sign up for Points Made Easy, you not only get the online course - you also get access to a private, members-only facebook group and live Zoom calls and workshops!
Everything inside Points Made Easy is yours with a $2,000 investment including:
- Lifetime access to the Points Made Easy course - including the 4 course modules and bonus resource library
- An invitation to join the private, members-only Points Made Easy facebook group
- 3 months of live support from weekly Zoom calls where you can get your credit card and points questions answered by the experts
- Access to join live Zoom workshops including Booking Award Flights Like a Pro
Points Made Easy will show you the exact process I use to earn hundreds of thousands of points every year, and how to use those points for thousands (or tens of thousands!) of dollars' worth in flights and hotel stays - year after year.
Points travel is easier than you think - what are you waiting for?
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE TRAVELING WITH POINTS EASY - AND FUN!
Points Made Easy takes the confusion and overwhelm out of points travel and helps get you earning - and using - credit card points so that you can make more of your travel dreams a reality.
Join the waitlist now -
to be the first in line to join Points Made Easy and get priority access to limited-time bonuses for the first members who enroll
Let's Talk Return on Your Investment
Points Made Easy is filled with actionable tips to get you multiple times your investment back in travel experiences. In fact, you can earn your investment back with the strategies included in any one of the 4 course modules. I don't want you to just get $2k of value from this course - I want you to get many times that. Here are just some examples:
- Louise learned how to use 100,000 Chase points to get a 5-night stay in a beachside suite in St. Kitts instead of paying $2200 in cash.
- Alanna booked a dream anniversary vacation to Bali, getting $14k in business class flights on Singapore Airlines and Qatar Qsuites using points.
- Kristina is flying business class to Fiji using 220,000 Alaska Airlines miles instead of paying $16k for tickets.
- Inez saved $6000 flying her family of 5 to Paris in premium economy using points and only $680 out of pocket cash.
- Alizabeth surprised her daughter with a birthday trip to Paris including business class flights on Air France using points for $7500 worth in flights.
- Chasi booked a $2500 business class flight from Austin to Barcelona for only 38,000 points and $212 out of pocket.